1. Diseases of the cardiovascular system:
- Coronary heart disease, cardiosclerosis, angina, coronary and cardiovascular failure
(heart disease caused by the gross violations of blood stream through the coronary arteries)
- Arterial hypertension (primary and secondary);
- Myocardiopathy, myocardial – primary and secondary (tissue damage of the heart).
2. Diseases of the central nervous system:
- Vegeto-vascular dystonia (pathology of arterial and venous vessels of the brain);
- Chronic arachnoiditis (the defeat of the meninges);
- Chronic encephalitis (brain tissue damage);
- Diencephalic syndrome (hypothalamic syndrome, which occurs as a result of the defeat of the hypothalamus and pituitary.
3. Diseases of the respiratory system:
- Chronic bronchitis – a simple and obstructive (inflammation of the bronchi);
- Bronchial asthma – a form of atopic and infectious – allergic form (violation of bronchial obstruction).
- Chronic laryngitis, tracheitis, pharyngitis (pathology of the upper respiratory tract).
4. Diseases of the genitourinary system:
- Chronic pyelonephritis (inflammation in the kidneys);
- Chronic cystitis, urethritis (inflammation of the bladder, urethra);
- For men – chronic prostatitis, prostatic hyperplasia, prostate adenoma (disease of the prostate gland).
5. Gastrointestinal tract:
- Esophagitis (inflammation of the esophagus);
- Gastro (inflammation of the stomach and 12 – duodenum);
- Enterocolitis, colitis (inflammation of the intestine.
- Proctosigmoiditis (inflammation rectum and sigmoid);
- Steatosis, pancreatitis, biliary dyskinesia (diseases of the liver, pancreas).
6. Diseases of the female reproductive system:
- Dysplasia of the endometrium, endometriosis, fibromatosis, adenomyosis
(inflammatory and degenerative process of the mucous membrane of the uterus);
- Uterine fibroids (benign tumors of the uterus);
- Hormonal dysfunction of the ovaries;
- Infertility arising:
a) obstruction of the fallopian tubes;
b) ovarian dysfunction;
c) the impression of the endometrium;
d) secondary hormonal disorders (thyroid disease, adrenal gland, hypothalamus and pituitary, etc.);
d) genetic blocking segment of the 1 st to 7 th of information plans.
7. Diseases of peripheral arteries:
- Diseases Reynaud (arteries of extremities – hands and feet);
- Obliterating atherosclerosis of lower extremities (atherosclerotic arteries impression feet);
- Leriche (degenerative – sclerotic processes of the arteries at the level of the aorta and vessels of the lower extremities);
- Obliterating atherosclerosis of the mesenteric vessels (blood vessels that provide krovopliv in the organs of the gastrointestinal tract).
8. Diseases of the endocrine organs:
- Hypothalamic and pituitary insufficiency;
- Autoimmune thyroiditis, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, goiter gangliate on the background of thyroiditis, hyper, gipoparatireoidit
(inflammation of the thyroid and parathyroid glands);
- Disease of the pineal gland (pineal gland);
- Diseases of the adrenal glands (brain and cork sites).
9. Diseases caused by complications of diabetes:
- Diabetic retinopathy (retinal lesions);
- Macular degeneration, subatrophy optic nerve;
- Diabetic nephropathy (damage nephrons and kidney tubules);
- Diabetic encephalopathy (carotid arteries);
- Diabetic angiopathy vessels of the lower extremities (seen and runs like the atherosclerotic lesions of lower extremities).
10. Diseases of the spine:
- Osteochondrosis, degeneration of intervertebral discs (the destructive processes of intervertebral discs);
- Protrusion, herniation of intervertebral disc damage;
- Spondilozy, spondiloatrozy (degerativnye processes drive the vertebral bodies);
- Secondary radicular syndromes, ishioradikulity (inflammation of the spinal nerve roots.
- Cerebrovascular accident due to vertebrobasilar insufficiency.