11. Arthropathy :
- coxarthrosis, Perthes disease (even with symptoms of aseptic necrosis of femur head);
- gonarthrosis (destructive processes in knee joints);
- Arthritis and arthrosis of the Foot and Ankle.
- Arthritis and arthrosis of shoulder, elbow, wrist and metacarpophalangeal joints of the hands.
12. Diseases of the eye:
- Retinopathy, degeneration (retinal lesions, optic disk);
- Subatrophy optic nerve (optic nerve lesion);
- Conjunctivitis, blepharoconjunctivitis, keratitis (incendiary process mucosa and cornea);
- Glaucoma (increased pressure in the eyeball.
13. Cosmetic issues:
- The destructive processes of the skin and subcutaneous tissue of face, neck;
- Weakness of facial muscles (facial muscles);
- Fragility, hair loss.